This article will guide you on #shortcuts you can use in VLC media player which can control this application very conveniently. Doing this will not only increase your productivity but will also save your time in locating and using the GUI based controls.
To Edit #VLC Media Player Shortcuts (Hotkeys):
- In the Menu Bar click on Tools and then “Preferences” [CTRL + P is the shortcut].
- On the left of the preferences option go to “Hotkeys”.
- To edit a shortcut double click on one of those Action or Hotkey.
- A “Hotkey Change” option is displayed.
- If the shortcut is already used up then a warning is displayed.