This article will guide you on how to install and configure the Odoo14 on #Ubuntu 20.04 system.
Also you will learn how to install required #PostgreSQL and wkhtmltopdf packages on your system.
- Odoo Community Edition is the free basic version of Odoo supported by open source software.
- #Odoo #CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system is a powerful browser-based sales software designed to increase organisational efficiency. Odoo, contains all of the applications that your sales, marketing, accounts department and management teams need in the one place.
- Once all dependencies are set up, Odoo can be launched by running odoo-bin , the command-line interface of the server. It is located at the root of the Odoo Community directory.
- Once Odoo installed, you can verify the service is up and running and is enabled to automatically start at system #boot.
- By default, Odoo listens on port 8069 and you can verify it using the netstat or ss tools.
This is another way to confirm that Odoo is up and running.