This article will guide you on how to get PDFs edited within no time and that too without installing any third-party applications. To open a PDF file in #Ubuntu, Simply, double click on the #PDF file icon, or right-click and select the "Open with Document Viewer" option.
To edit files in #Linux:
- Press the ESC key for normal mode.
- Press i Key for insert mode.
- Press :q! keys to exit from the editor without saving a file.
- Press :wq! Keys to save the updated file and exit from the editor.
- Press :w test. txt to save the file as test. txt.