The #TLS / #SSL handshake failure can occur when the client is communicating with a #Server Name Indication (SNI) Enabled Server, but the client is not #SNI enabled. This could happen either at the northbound or the southbound connection in Edge.
How to Fix the SSL #Handshake Failed Error (5 Methods) ?
- Update Your System Date and Time.
- Check to See If Your SSL #Certificate Is Valid.
- Configure Your Browser for the Latest SSL/TLS Protocol Support.
- Verify That Your Server Is Properly Configured to Support SNI.
- Make Sure the Cipher Suites Match.
More Info >>