By default, #Exchange Server has message size limits of 10MB. Although the Exchange server may accept delivery of items larger than 10MB via #SMTP, MigrationWiz migrates email using #EWS, which is subject to different size limits.
To fix this error;
- Change message size limits in #Office 365.
- Change message size limits in Exchange.
You can confirm that you have exceeded the server size limits:
- Sign in to your MigrationWiz account.
- Click on the checkbox next to the mailbox in question.
- On the dashboard, click on the Start button.
- Click on the Start Migration button.
- Click on the red number listed in the Errors column.
- Review the information listed under the migration errors field, and correct it using the appropriate resolution steps specified in the product content for Exchange Server and Office 365 below.
- If the average error size is greater than 10MB, you have most likely hit message size limits imposed by Exchange Server.
For more information about message size limits on Exchange Server: